Veggie Quorn Lasagne with and my Dolmio bargain!
Well here we go.... I was in the middle of a quick dash into Iceland to get some bread and milk. When i came across an offer where you could get a free Dolmio Lasagne dish if you bought two Dolmio sauces. The sauces were on offer for £1.50 each too which was a bargain!
I picked up two sauces, the tomato lasagne sauce, and the creamy white sauce. This got me the free dish. I then had to get some lasagne sheets, mushrooms, onion, mozzarella and some Quorn Mince.
All you need to do is..
1) Fry the chopped up Onions until slightly browned. Throw in the Mushroom and Mince.
2) Pour in the tomato sauce and let it simmer and heat through.
3) Next Layer the mince and veg in the dish, start with the Mince, then a layer of Pasta sheet, then a layer of Creamy white sauce.
4) Repeat until the dish is full, then cover with Mozzarella.
5) Cook for approx 25mins until the cheese is browned, it might be worth covering it with foil to give it a little longer to cook through so that the pasta sheets are cooked. (Ours were a little bit chewy)
Quorn Cottage Pie.
Quorn Curry Bagel
Quorn with Cous Cous