Birch Box March: Lulu Guiness edition
I know its nearly the end of March, but i wanted to show my Birch box which i received a week or so ago.
This is my first ever Birch Box, its the Lulu Guinness edition and i love the box its so cool with the stripes and the Lips!
I have to say my whole experience with Birch box was a lot smoother than with Glossy box. I ordered the box, and it arrived by Courier. No problems, it arrived on time and to my designated safe place.
I really like the box the products come in, it feels a bit more up market than Glossy Box, and i think the draw string bag inside is a really nice touch. It again makes it feel a bit more 'expensive' and useful!
There was a good selection of products, things i wouldnt have ever tried before, but will probably give them ago in the future.
Here is the low down on what i recieved;
- Korres Body milk in Citrus scent - Im not a fan of this it smells very masculine which im not very keen on, but its a good sized sample at 50ml.
- Molton Brown Rhubard and Rose hand cream - This has the most amazing scent, it reminds me of rhubard and custard sweets! The sample is about 10ml, and its priced at £10 for full size of 40ml, which is quite pricey but its worth it for the scent even if it isnt that moisterising. (compared to my soap and glory hand food!)
- Dr Brandt Pores no more refiner - This is basically the same as the benefit porefessional, but this is ALOT more expensive, this is £39 in full size, and full size is 30ml. I didnt think much of this if im honest it just dried my skin out.
- Benefit stay dont stray primer - I LOVE love love this, and im so glad i recieved a sample!
I have used a sample of this before but didnt buy the full size as i thought it was expensive. However after using a different cheaper primer for a while i realise i do love this and i think ill invest in the full size!
- English Laundry Singature for her EDP Spray for her by Christopher Wicks - The final sample is a perfume, it has top notes of rose geranium and creamy white flowers set against its backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes. Thats what the website says anyway, its a very uplifting scent thats girly. I noticed the musk scent later in the day too.
I really enjoyed this birch box and the extra treat of a stick of rock, it has a nice selection of products and is the same price as Glossy box. However i think the products are a bit too up market for me. I did prefer the selection of products in Glossy box as the samples were bigger. So i feel Glossy Box is better value for money, even though their customer service sucked!
I would definitely get Birch Box again in the future if they have a special edition box, so this isn't the end!
Last Sunday we were invited to a christening for our friends Daughters, it was a lovely day and really nice to catch up with friends and fa...
I have a lovely competition for you today to win a Mia Tui Lottie bag! Mia Tui makes bags for all sorts of uses, Gym bags, Changing bags, ...
Are you ready for a very quick and easy Veggie Dinner!? Well here we go.... I was in the middle of a quick dash into Iceland to get som...